Dermal powder with anti-inflammatory, deodorant and absorbent action. Protects skin from irritation, friction, and itching while controlling excess moisture. Protects against fungal infections (athlete’s foot)
DUE TO ITS INGREDIENTS' COMBINATION IS RECOMMENDED:
- For the prevention of fungal infections (Athlete’s foot), it is combined with antifungal medication.
- To prevent and combat odors.
- To reduce friction causing irritation.
- For the treatment of hyperhidrosis in chest, abdomen, femoral folds and intergluteal cleft
- It binds moisture without creating clumps
Contains: Tea Tree Oil, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Undecylenate, Kaolin, Aluminum Sulfate, Allantoin, Corn Starch, Alcloxa
HOW TO USE
Sprinkle powder on the affected area at least twice a day. In fungal infections caused by dermatophytes (athlete’s foot), the powder should be applied between the toes, as well as inside the socks and shoes. For the care of body areas that sweat excessively or are irritated by friction. Use the powder once a day.
*The content of the website is purely informative and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice of healthcare professionals. Always seek the advice of your physician, your pharmacist or other qualified health provider with any questions or information you may have.