PRODUCT OF THE MONTH
TARGET PHARMA proprietary medicinal products are approved by the National Medicines Agency, have bioequivalence studies and are manufactured in modern and fully equipped factories in Greece and Europe, strictly according to the specifications.
HYDROVIT® Facial Peeling Cream
- For effective and deep cleansing of the skin, combining mechanical (silicon granules) with chemical (salicylic acid) exfoliation, without causing any irritations.
- To improve the texture of the skin by leaving it clean, smooth and radiant, without drying it out.
- For intensive skincare, it reduces visible signs of photoageing, dark spots and post-inflammatory pigmentation, while leaving the skin smoother and rejuvenated. Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
- For sensitive skin or reaction-prone skin, after exfoliating and cleansing products or treatments.
- It can be used to prepare the skin for the next steps of your skincare routine.
- Before the peeling application, it is important to make sure that the skin is clean and well hydrated, so it is suggested to start with a gentle Moisturizing Cleansing Liquid, such as HYDROVIT Mild Softsoap, respecting the normal Ph of the skin and gently cleansing. It is ideal for all skin types, especially for hypersensitive or intolerant to common soaps.
* The content of the website is purely informative and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice of healthcare professionals. Always seek the advice of your physician, your pharmacist or other qualified health provider with any questions or information you may have.